Why invest in an ISA?
- No tax to pay on any income or profits you make
- Invest up to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Invest from as little as £20 per month (£10 per month per fund)
- Select from a range of investment options
- Shield your investments from market volatility with the Cash Account option.
- Switch funds free of charge
- Take control and manage your Stocks & Shares ISAs in one place
- Penalty free access to your savings at any time
Risks to be aware of
Your money will be invested in the stock market and its value will fall as well as rise
Income generated by your investments is variable and not guaranteed
You could get less back than you invested
What else do I need to know?
Charles Stanley Investment Choices offer clients two investment platform options. The first is via our in-house platform of which more details can be found here. The second option is via the Aegon Platform. To find out more about Aegon please click here. There are a number of different types of ISA available in which to invest outside of products that we have access to. Further details can be found here along with additional important information. If you require further information, send us an email or call, and we'll be happy to help
Please note that Aegon do not offer a Flexible ISA.
How much does it cost?
Charles Stanley Investment Choices Platform
- Platform fee of 0.55% per annum up to a valuation of £500K; 0.45% between £500K and £1m; 0.35% for £1m+
- Typical Total Ongoing Charges Figure (TOC) of 1.03% per annum. Our costs and charges information document can be found here and should be read before you invest
- Zero platform charge for Junior ISA accounts
- Fees payable from the Cash Account
A full breakdown of our in-house service charges can be found here.
AEGON Investment platform
- Platform fee of 0.6% per annum up to £500K; 0.5% between £500K & £1m; 0.4% for £1m+
- Typical Total Ongoing Charges Figure (TOC) of 1.03% per annum per fund
- Fees payable from the Cash account
A full breakdown of the AEGON platform charges can be found here.
What do I do next?
- Decide on the funds you wish to invest into. For assistance with your fund selection, consult our latest Investment Choices magazine or contact us and we will be happy to help
- Request an application form by emailing us using the "Make an Enquiry" box opposite or call us on 01482 861455
- If you want to transfer an existing ISA from elsewhere (either Cash or Stocks & Shares), contact us to discuss your options.